- Myopia / Hyperopia
- Daily Wear
- Extended Wear
- Superior handling
- Visibility tint
An easy-to-fit low water content spherical soft lens manufactured using the patented "Reverse Process III" or cast molding technology, and designed for use in the correction of myopia and hyperopia on a daily wear or extended wear basis. Extremely low center thickness provides good oxygen transmission, while an increased mid-peripheral thickness allows good handling across the power range. Replacement schedules should be determined by eye care practitioners in consultation with their patients.
SofLens38 is available in 6-packs.
- Product Details: Packaging : 6 lenses per box
- Lens Material : Polymacon 62%
- Oxygen Permeability : 24Dk/t
- Wear Schedule : Monthly Disposable • 1 power = 1box
- (if both eye have different power, it require to purchase 2 boxes )
1 box = 6 pieces