Singapore Starting from RM23.46
United States Starting from RM41.30
Thailand Starting from RM67.30
United Kingdom Starting from RM24.00
Option of color
- ready stock
- 100% original from IGEL SDN Bhd Company
- color blind contact lens
- follow ishihara test for green and Red Color Blind
- With Free gift included
- free shipping for worldwide !
Free Shipping WorldWide , Color Blind Contact Lens Igel CD Chromax (Red + Green )
Igel Cd Chromax is indicated for patients with color vision defeciency condition .
What is Color Deficiency?
The inability to distinguish certain shades of color. The term "color blindness" is also used to describe this visual condition, but very few people are completely color blind. Color vision is possible due to photoreceptors in the retina of the eye known as cones.
How do I know if I'm color blind?
find it hard to tell the difference between reds, oranges, yellows, browns and greens. see these colours as much duller than they would appear to someone with normal vision. have trouble distinguishing between shades of purple. confuse reds with black.
Defining Color Deficiencies
While relatively uncommon, most are at least familiar with the term “color blindness”. These color deficiencies don’t have anything to do with how sharp our vision is or how much light we see, but it does mean the cone cells process colors differently. It affects 1 in 12 men throughout their life and is much rarer in women, where only 1 in 200 will have some kind of color deficiency. It’s often inherited genetically through the mother but has been known to develop over time with age or diseases like diabetes and multiple sclerosis (MS).
There are a few different types of color deficiency that can be separated into three different categories: red-green color blindness, blue-yellow color blindness, and the much more rare complete color blindness. These three different types may seem self-explanatory as to what colors someone may be “blind” to or confuse, but within two of these groups, there are several specific color deficiencies.
For red-green color blindness, there’s:
- Deuteranomaly – the most common type of red-green color blindness where greens will have a more red shade.
- Protanomaly – the opposite of deuteranomaly, protanomaly makes red look more green and less bright.
- Protanopia and Deuteranopia – both make you unable to tell any difference between red and green altogether.
With blue-yellow color blindness, there’s:
- Tritanomaly – which makes blue and green hard to differentiate along with red and yellow.
- Tritanopia – which makes it difficult to tell the difference between certain combinations of colors like blue/green, purple/red, and yellow/pink. Colors all around will look less bright.
- Modality / Replacement : 1 Year
- Material origin : Contamac UK
- Indication : Color Deficiency
- Manufacturer : Well Vision Taiwan
- Material : PolyHema
- Water Content : 38%
- Grouping : Non -Ionic
- Manufacturing Process : Lathe-Cut
- Wear Indication : Daily Wear
- Centre Thickness : 0.09mm
- Oxygen Permeability : 9.0
- Refractive Index : 1.43
- Edge Design : Bi Curve
- Iris / Pupil Size : 7.00 /0.00
- Iris /Pupil Color : Red , dark red , green
- Base Curve : 8.6mm
- Diameter : 14mm
- Spheres : 0.00 / Plano
- Technology : CNC
1 Pair of color blind on your choice!